Blog of Oonah V Joslin -- please visit my Parallel Oonahverse at WordPress

where I post stories and poems that have not been seen elsewhere - also recipes and various other stuff. http://oovj.wordpress.com/

and see me At the Cumberland Arms 2011









Wednesday 10 September 2008

OONAHVERSE celebration

On Big Bang day I have notched up my 100th acceptance! I have to say I'm just a wee tiny bit over the moon about that. Of course like all writers, I hope tomorrow it will be 101 and I'm still working on the book. But I'm thrilled.

2 comments:

  1. Standing ovie Oohna!! A great accomplishment getting to 100. Now, just think where your writing will be when you reach 200. That's one of the great things about this addiction, we constantly learn, grow, and evolve our po-species.

    Best of fortune in all your endevors friend!

    I can't wait for Every Day Poets. Exciting times!

    Peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Every Day Poets is an exciting project to working on. It's such a pleasure to read people's work.

    ReplyDelete