Blog of Oonah V Joslin -- please visit my Parallel Oonahverse at WordPress

where I post stories and poems that have not been seen elsewhere - also recipes and various other stuff. http://oovj.wordpress.com/

and see me At the Cumberland Arms 2011









Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Fittest

Okay so this particular motoring tip wouldn't do your radiator much good - but it does work - I can personally vouch for that.  Sometimes a girl has to cook up a solution...

It was 1982 -ish and my first mini was overheating on the way home from school. I didn't have any groceries in the boot but I was calling into TESCO on my way home when a brilliant plan came to me - if I could make it to Tesco's car park...

Well I did :) and see what I came up with.

The Fittest

No comments:

Post a Comment